Have you ever find yourself hard to present or report the data showed in graph, chart, table, figure, etc in English? You don't know how to start and which part you should pinpoint?
I'm also find that to summarize or make a comment from scale, chart or figure data is not easy to do. As this week, I have learned how to report a graph in English class, I would like to share this to you guys and I also find some more beneficial sources that have a plenty of helpful information about graph reading. It is normal for graduate students to write a summary or commentary from data or result they have. This is not same as the way we describe the data. We need to make a comment and summarize what we learn from the data. What we should know first is we need to find the right strength of claim and then order the statements in appropriate way - that is we should start the most significant to the less significant. Or it means we move from general to specific direction
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น